TNDA series gas solenoid valve of the Company is a safety emergency shut off device for the gas pipeline. It can be connected with the gas leakage alarm system or other intelligent alarm control terminal modules to realize the local or remote automatic/manual emergency shutoff of gas supply and ensure the gas use safety. The product has the function of rapid shutoff and has the advantages of good sealing property, low power consumption, high sensitivity, reliable action, small volume and use convenience. The valve shall be opened manually by manual intervention, conforming to the safety management standards and meet the accident handling characteristics.
Instructions for Overall Dimensions and Model Designation:
II.Main Technical Parameters
1. Applicable gases: natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, man-made gas and other non-corrosive gases.
2. Valve closing mode: DC pulse drive/manual.
3. Static working current: 0A; power consumption: 0.5-2W.
4. Drive current: <1.5A (pulse).
5. Output mode: normally open.
6. Coil resistance: 13.5±0.5Ω.
7. Valve opening mode: manual reset.
8. Connection mode: DN15 is G1/2” thread, and DN20 is G3/4” thread.
9. Drive voltage: DC9-12V.
10. Cutoff time: <0.3S.
11. Nominal diameter: DN15/DN20.
12. Operating ambient temperature: -10℃ to 60℃.
13. Relative humidity: ≤93%.
14. Max. operating pressure: type A/type C: ≤100kPa; type B: ≤50kPa.
15. Explosion-proof type: encapsulation type.
16. Explosion-proof sign: Exmb II T6
17. Standards: GB38361.1-2010, GB3836.9-2006 and Q/09526386-5.1-2014.
18. Outgoing length: 0.35-1m.
19. Valve material: aluminium alloy,brass.
20. Seal material: nitrile rubber.
The solenoid valve skillfully uses the interaction of instantaneous electromagnetic force, permanent electromagnetic force of the coil and the spring force to realize the automatic holding functions of pulse-driven valve closing and manual valve opening.
Drive principle of valve closing: driven by instantaneous DC pulse current (DC9-12V/ls)
Example: schematic diagram for capacity discharge drive circuit:
Schematic Diagram for Drive Circuit of Solenoid Valve
1. There are two valve closing modes in the opening state:
a) Provide the solenoid coil with an instantaneous (about 1S) DC pulse (DC9-12V/ls) energy, then the valve will be rapidly closed;
b) Manually press the red handle to close the valve.
2. There is only one valve opening mode in the closing state: manually pull up the red handle at full tilt to open the valve.
Notes: when opening the valve, if it is difficult to pull up the handle, take actions to make the inlet and outlet pressures of the valve balanced, and then open the valve. Do not roughly operate to avoid damaging the valve opening actuator.
3. The valve is in the opening state: as the magnetic lock principle is adopted, the valve may be automatically closed in case of hazardous violent shock, that is normal. If the valve self-locking force is abnormal (too small), notify the manufacturer to repair.
4. When the valve is cut off in emergency, manually confirm on site, remove the accident hazards, and then manually reset to recover gas supply.
1. The valve installer shall have the corresponding qualifications and install according to the relevant gas pipeline construction standards.
2. The valve shall be installed behind the indoor main inlet valve for maintenance.
3. The valve shall be installed according to the air flow direction marked on the valve body. The valve body coil shall not stand upside down and may be installed horizontally and vertically.
4. The solenoid valve control line shall be correctly and reliably connected. The control line is polar: the red wire is anode, and the black wire is cathode. They shall not be reversed.
5. When purging the pipeline, it is suggested to isolate the solenoid valve for fear the sundries in the pipeline damage the valve sealing material.
6. Before the pipeline pressure test is performed to test the sealing property, the solenoid valve shall be i the opening state.
7. It is preferred that the valve should be opened manually when the inlet and outlet pressures of the valve are balanced.
8. When electrically closing the valve, do not connect the power supply wrongly to avoid damaging the solenoid coil, for example, wrongly connect the polarity, wrongly apply the voltage or electrify for a long time, and so on.
9. Valve damage and component loss caused by improper storage and illegal construction are beyond the scope of free warranty.
VI.Installation Guide to Household Emergency Shutoff Solenoid Valve
Installation Diagram for Household Solenoid Valve
Product Application Diagram in House
1. Cable: it is suggested that 2×0.3mm2 two-core sheathed conductor should be used. The wiring mode shall be terminal plug-in mode. Wiring distance: the wiring length shall be less than 20 m.
2. Mode of connection with household alarm:
1) Plug-in: the outgoing terminal of the solenoid valve is plugged in the incoming terminal of the alarm, but the models of two terminals shall be consistent.
2) Welding: the outgoing lines for the alarm and the solenoid valve are connected by soldering.
3) Cold pressing: the outgoing terminals for the alarm and the solenoid valve are butted after being cold-pressed.
It is suggested that the user should open and close the valve regularly. In case of faults, the user shall notify the professionals or the manufacturer for maintenance in time.
Before delivery, the product manufactured by Chengdu QSKY TNDA Gas Equipment Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as TNDA) has been strictly inspected and conforms to the relevant national standards or industry standards.
QSKY TNDA pledges that TNDA will be responsible for the free replacement of TNDA products within one year since the products are delivered in case of quality problem. For the products damaged or lost due to the following situations, TNDA will not provide the freereplacement service:
1. Negligence, accident, disaster, improper installation and operation;
2. User’s disassembly and modification to the product without authorization;
3. Damage caused by transportation process (negotiate with the shipping agency for settlement);
4. Material defects or design and manufacture defects not found by the technological level when the products are circulated.
X.Limits of Liability
1. The user shall acknowledge that the product itself has decided the purchase purpose and fitness. TNDA shall not assume any responsibility for the consequences caused by making suggestions.
2. TNDA shall not assume any responsibility for any losses caused by failure to use and maintain the product in strict accordance with the manual of the product.
3. Any problems caused by the failure to disallow the unqualified personnel use and maintain the product or the unauthorized change and replacement of internal components, TNDA shall assume no responsibility.
This manual is published by Action. The contents of the manual may have discrepancies from the actual products due to misprint or constant product upgrade. The manual will be changed without prior notice. For the latest version, call our company.
Tel: 86-028-87111855 Fax: 86-028-87111855 QSKY TNDA shall reserve the final interpretation right.